Residential Mixed-Use Development Site
Across from Weston GO | UP Express Station
1746 Weston Road would bring a mixed-use development comprised of a building 8+ storeys, per the Master Plan circa 2009, on the southwest corner of Weston Road and Hickory Tree Road (just south of Lawrence Avenue West), in Toronto. Some other project highlights are:
- The property is 100% Freehold Interest
- Renderings and massings are available through the Agent that illustrate the potential development of the property
- All day direct transit service to both Pearson Airport and Downtown Toronto in less than 20 minutes
- Located just south of Weston Common, West22, BILD Award winner for Best New Planned Community
- 7,466 sq. ft. Starfish Caribbean Market Ltd. situated on a 0.24 Acre (10,440 sq. ft.) site;
- 100% leased to the single retail tenant (lease commenced in 2005 and renewed until 2022);
- As part of the City of Toronto’s revitalization initiative of the neighbourhood of Weston Village, the city is in support of residential and commercial mixed-use developments which is evident in current developments.
Be the first to know
Sign up for Distinctive Advisors exclusive email updates to receive the latest in Toronto luxury real estate right to your inbox.