3595 Lake Shore Blvd. West
- Lot Dimension
- 93' × 218'
Property Features & Leasing Opportunities
Purpose-Built Commercial Kitchen and Bar
- 5,898 sq. ft. of gross area
- fit-out with a well-planned, industrial-grade, commercial kitchen
- Double-door Refrigerator for Food Storage (30″D x 48″L x 6’H)
- Double-door freezer for Food Storage (30″D x 48″L x 6’H)
- Includes wide variety of professional cooking, cooking preparation, beverage dispensers and serving equipment
- Walk-in Bar Fridge (6’D x 18’L x 8’H)
- newly renovated washrooms
- currently licensed to accommodate a 275-capacity eatery
Heavily Trafficked | Dominant Restaurant/ Retail Location
The interchange at QEW/Gardiner/Highway records more than 166,000 vehicles passing through it daily, on average, over the peak 8-hours day.
The traffic volumes recorded exiting the interchange and driving by the 3595 Lakeshore Blvd W. property exceeds 14,000 vehicles, on average daily, which does not include the more than 2,000 pedestrians walking by everyday.
Be the first to know
Sign up for Distinctive Advisors exclusive email updates to receive the latest in Toronto luxury real estate right to your inbox.