- Distinctive Advisors Inc., Distinctive Real Estate Advisors Inc., Brokerage or Distinctive Real Estate Advisors Inc., Mortgage Brokerage License #12592 (individually and collectively “Distinctive Advisors”) makes no representations about the suitability of the data or graphics published on this website. Any listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Everything in this publication is provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Neither Distinctive Advisors nor any of its suppliers shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of the user’s access to or use of this publication.
- Part of the contents of this publication, including all real estate listings and related information, images and photographs (collectively, Content), are also protected by copyright, which is owned by Distinctive Advisors. The contents of this website is intended for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any commercial use of the publication, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, is specifically forbidden except with prior written authority of the owner of the copyright.
- Distinctive Advisors respects the privacy of its customers and those individuals who visit our website. This privacy statement outlines our privacy practices and describes how Distinctive Advisors may collect and use the information that you provide. For the purposes of this statement, personal information means information about an identifiable individual but does not include information that enables someone to be contacted at their place of business. Correspondingly non-identifiable information means information that is not identifiable to an individual – that is, information that cannot be associated with or traced back to a specific individual.
- Distinctive Advisors does not collect personal information from this website unless you voluntarily provide such information through on-line registration forms, contest entry forms, questionnaires, surveys or other similar documents. Such personal information may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, demographic or household information, your preferences with respect to the type of Distinctive Advisors’ offering that you might be interested in.
- When you provide us with personal information, that information may be used to communicate with you, to send you information about Distinctive Advisors, to promote and offer products and services that may be of interest to you, and of course, to respond to any specific requests you have from time to time with respect to our products and services. We may also use personal information collected from you to assist us in developing and customizing our products and services to better meet the demands for our clients. Personal information may also be used for any other purpose permitted by law. However, we will not sell, rent, trade or market personal information that we collect from you to third parties.
- When individuals visit the Distinctive Advisors website, we do collect some basic information regarding the use of our site. This type of information is collected automatically, that is not by registration or the completion by you of any on-line surveys, forms or questionnaires. This type of non-identifiable information could include the amount of traffic visiting the site, which web pages are visited and for how long, the type of internet browser being used, the type of computer operating system being used and the domain name of the website from which a link is made to our website, if any. This non-identifiable information is used only in the aggregate to help us better understand trends and patterns evolving in the marketplace which will in turn allow us to improve the quality of our website.
- Distinctive Advisors has taken appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information stored in our databases. Although appropriate security measures have been put in place to protect against the unauthorized use, alteration or loss of personal information, you should be aware that any information transmitted over the internet may be intercepted by third parties. Distinctive Advisors does not assume any liability for interception, misuse or alteration of any information transmitted over the internet.
- Our website may from time to time contain links to other websites that may collect personal information. The Distinctive Advisors Privacy Statement does not extend to such third party websites and as such, Distinctive Advisors does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices or policies of such third parties nor for the content of such third party websites. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of such third parties and make an informed decision as to whether you wish to visit their website or provide personal information to such third parties.
From the Journal
We love houses and communities, and everything that makes them exquisite and unique. Visit our journal for the latest home trends, industry insights and local happenings.
TRREB RELEASES JUNE RESALE HOUSING MARKET REPORT
For a breakdown of TRREB’s MLS® System housing figures for May, including sales, prices, and condo apartment rental transactions, view…
Helping Canadian retailers, Large and Small, Plan for the Reopening of the Retail Sector Across the Country
To assist retailers in their reopening planning, Retail Council of Canada (“RCC”), in collaboration with Boston Consulting Group (“BCG”) and…
Be the first to know
Sign up for Distinctive Advisors exclusive email updates to receive the latest in Toronto luxury real estate right to your inbox.